Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
[] updated: How to connect to the NYCRP server []
[] High wanted criminal? contact S.W.A.T. to take his ass down ! []
[] There will be lots of updates to the forum this week []

Cheque Fines and Bails!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Dwayne_Wilcox

Cheque Fines and Bails! Empty
PostSubject: Cheque Fines and Bails!   Cheque Fines and Bails! Icon_minitimeTue Aug 30, 2011 11:39 pm

Checks:
I chose to go with naming the command /cheque, as cheque is the universal name, and /check was already taken ;(. So far it will be used to handle your paychecks. As time goes on I will make it so people/businesses can write checks to others to cash.

The system is heavily documented, I can literally keep track of how much who makes on the server through legal jobs rather than guessing figures and amount of workers. It will be a new step into the way most of the money on this server will be handled.
Fines:
Like checks it's another self explanatory system. When you get a fine from someone/something you just pay it off whenever and however long it's dictated IG to pay it by.
Bail:
Fines will be removed from LSP and replaced with the bail system. People will no longer be forced to pay cash but will most likely have a higher prison sentence. You can't have your cake and eat it people, live with it. If you pay your bail though your time will be lowered to the new hour set by the arresting officer.

General information
How do I get my paycheck?
Refer to /cheque for a list of things you can do.

You perform you job services. It's not a one time thing, you have to constantly work at the job to build up your paycheck. Each legal paying job has their own limit as well so just keep going until it informs you that you are at the max you can go.

Once you are at max or content with the money you made so far just head down to the bank and /cheque paycheck. It will give you your paycheck which you can cash anytime you want. You can either give your cheque to someone else at this point or cash it whenever you want at the bank.

Once cashed you wait for the next PayDay for the money to be transferred to your bank account.

How do I pay bail?
First and foremost you need to make sure you have your fines handled. You will NOT be able to receive bail if you already have fines set to you so get that handled. You will either need enough money on you, in your bank account, or all together to pay it off.

The officer sets the bail up through /pprison. The new layout is:
/pPrison [ playerid/PartOfName ] [ Time(Hours) ] [ Bail ] [ Bail-New Hour ]
Bail - How much bail.
Bail New Hour - The new hour to set them at when paid.

If you have the money to pay it off you simply do /bail. You pay it off and you go through your new low time.

How do I pay a fine?
Refer to /fine for a list of things you can do.

When you want to pay a fine you need to get the FineID. You can find it through /fine display. Once you got the FineID you simply do FineID inside of the HQ of whoever or whatever assigned you the fine
Back to top Go down

Cheque Fines and Bails!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Server Updates and Announcements :: Server Suggestions-
Jump to: