Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
[] updated: How to connect to the NYCRP server []
[] High wanted criminal? contact S.W.A.T. to take his ass down ! []
[] There will be lots of updates to the forum this week []

Application for N.Y.P.D

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
John_Dark
Administrator
Administrator
John_Dark

Application  for N.Y.P.D Empty
PostSubject: Application for N.Y.P.D   Application  for N.Y.P.D Icon_minitimeMon Aug 29, 2011 11:00 am

Application  for N.Y.P.D Badge180

NEW YORK POLICE DEPARTMENT
APPLICATION OF EMPLOYMENT

Before you apply make sure you have the following requirements:

Step 1: Graduate from High School

All police departments require at least a high school diploma or equivalent education from their officers. While some hire graduates right out of high school, many require potential officers to be at least 21 years old.

Step 2: Complete College-Level Training

Completing an associate or bachelor's degree program in criminal justice, law enforcement or a related discipline can be helpful in obtaining a job as a police officer. While not required by many departments, applicants may find formal education advantageous when vying for officer positions. State and federal agencies generally require a college education and degree-holders typically advance more quickly to higher ranks. Some departments will even provide tuition assistance to officers seeking degrees in pertinent fields.

Step 3: Attend Police Academy

Large police departments send recruits to their own police academies to complete training. Smaller precincts sometimes send new hires to attend these larger academies as well. These programs typically last 3-4 months and include classroom instruction in civil rights, state and local laws, crime investigation and constitutional law. Recruits gain supervised experience with real-life situations such as patrol, accident and emergency response, firearm use, self-defense and traffic command. Police academy training prepares prospective police officers for active duty.

Step 4: Pass All Applicable Examinations

In order to gain a position on the police force, candidates are required to pass various examinations to ensure competence. In addition to passing written exams, which may be administered through a police academy, most divisions administer physical tests of strength, vision, hearing and agility as well as drug and lie detector tests. Some units conduct psychiatric or background interviews to assess a recruit's personal characteristics and overall suitability for a career in law enforcement.

Step 5: Earn a Promotion

After gaining initial experience as a police officer, candidates may be given the opportunity to pursue specialized police work or advance to such positions as detective, lieutenant or captain. To be eligible for promotions, police officers are typically required to pass a written exam and demonstrate exceptional performance on the job. These positions generally require officers to manage administrative duties and personnel as well as to direct taskforces and other projects.

Application Format:

Copy and paste this into your application:

In character/IC: (This means it is about the character, not about you as a human, but the character you play.)

PERSONAL DETAILS:

First Name:
Last Name:
Geographical location :
How long have you been a citizen of New York?:
Are you currently in employment?:
If yes, what is your current occupation?:
Have you ever been convicted for a serious crime?:
Have you ever served time in prison?:
Can you communicate effectively in the English language?
Tell us about yourself and why you want to be in the Police Force:
Do you posses any Law Enforcement knowledge
If yes, explain fully
Do you know your way around New York well ?
Out Of Character / OOC : (This is about you as a HUMAN not the character, but you , yourself.)

Gender (OOC):
Age (OOC):
Ingame Name (OOC):
Geographical location (OOC):
Do you have any experience with Roleplay?
If yes, explain:
Explain IC:
Explain OOC:
Explain RP/Roleplay
Explain DM:
Explain Powergame:
Explain Metagame:
Do you posses any Law Enforcement knowledge? (OOC):
If yes, explain fully (OOC):

I,___________ promise that I will serve the NYPD and follow any orders from High Command. Also I will follow the law as a civillian at any kind!

Kind regards,
Head of Recruitment,
Commander . John_Dark
Back to top Go down
http://www.nycrp.co.nr
Richard_Goodway

PostSubject: N.Y.P.D Application   Application  for N.Y.P.D Icon_minitimeSun Jan 08, 2012 5:45 pm

First Name: Richard
Last Name: Goodway
Geographical location : New York
How long have you been a citizen of New York?: About 7 Years
Are you currently in employment?: No
If yes, what is your current occupation?: N/A
Have you ever been convicted for a serious crime?: No
Have you ever served time in prison?: No
Can you communicate effectively in the English language?: Yes
Tell us about yourself and why you want to be in the Police Force: I would like to serve my community and help them out with anything. I would also like to join the police force because I want to persue the the career in law enforcement.
Do you posses any Law Enforcement knowledge
If yes, explain fully: I have studied at UAV ( Un. of Virginia)
Do you know your way around New York well ?: A little bit

Out Of Character / OOC : (This is about you as a HUMAN not the character, but you , yourself.)

Gender (OOC): Male
Age (OOC): 14
Ingame Name (OOC): William Hoyt
Geographical location (OOC): Virginia
Do you have any experience with Roleplay?
If yes, explain: I have played in a LOT of other RP servers on GTA San. Andreas.
Explain IC: In character is when you roleplay your "character" just like in Real Life.
Explain OOC: Out of Character is when you roleplay your Human real life character.
Explain RP/Roleplay: Roleplay is when you do stuff just like in Real Life. Such as " Opens the trunk and pulls out a shotgun"
Explain DM: DM is death match, It is when you kill or hurt someone non RPly.
Explain Powergame: Power gaming is when you force someone to RP something that wasn't meant to be RPed.
Explain Metagame: Metagame is when you use OOC info. for IC info.
Do you posses any Law Enforcement knowledge? (OOC): Some
If yes, explain fully (OOC): I have been in many servers in other communities as the PD and I got some experiance and knowledge as well.

I, Richard Goodway promise that I will serve the NYPD and follow any orders from High Command. Also I will follow the law as a civillian at any kind!

Back to top Go down
vaktare

PostSubject: Re: Application for N.Y.P.D   Application  for N.Y.P.D Icon_minitimeMon Mar 26, 2012 7:27 pm

First Name:Daniel
Last Name:Liljekvist
Geographical location :sweden
How long have you been a citizen of New York?:no
Are you currently in employment?:yes
If yes, what is your current occupation?:police officer
Have you ever been convicted for a serious crime?:no
Have you ever served time in prison?:no
Can you communicate effectively in the English language?yes
Tell us about yourself and why you want to be in the Police Force:i have been a police officer in some other rp clubs but are tired of them when they do not follow rules, or are active players. I work as a police officer in Sweden and want to continue my work in the NYPD in gta iv.
Do you posses any Law Enforcement knowledgeyes
If yes, explain fully:I work as a traffic cop in Sweden and is full-time employee of the police
Do you know your way around New York well ?not so good

Gender (OOC):male
Age (OOC):22
Ingame Name (OOC):heatingorc
Geographical location (OOC):sweden
Do you have any experience with Roleplay?yes
If yes, explain:i play 4-6 h day with a police rp group
Explain IC:in character
Explain OOC:out of character
Explain RP/Roleplay :roleplay, you can express yourself well with a large vocabulary and also explain what you do and how the environment around you look and what happens in it. Respond as you would in real life and so on.
Explain DM:Direct Message or death match
Explain Powergame:thinks you canĀ“t do in real life like shot a rpg on a police car
Explain Metagame:brief explanation is well to consider what your opponent will do as their next step
Do you posses any Law Enforcement knowledge? (OOC):yes
If yes, explain fully (OOC):I work as a traffic cop in Sweden and is full-time employee of the police

I,Daniel Liljekvist promise that I will serve the NYPD and follow any orders from High Command. Also I will follow the law as a civillian at any kind!
Back to top Go down
Tim_Ossenblok
HQ Team
HQ Team

Character
Level:
Application  for N.Y.P.D Left_bar_bleue100/100Application  for N.Y.P.D Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

PostSubject: Re.   Application  for N.Y.P.D Icon_minitimeMon Apr 09, 2012 8:29 am

didnt the server die Razz

- tim260, senior admin - FBI Leader
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Application for N.Y.P.D   Application  for N.Y.P.D Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Application for N.Y.P.D
Page 1 of 1